Pages

Friday, July 26, 2019

Easter


Easter Looking Fabulous In Her Traditional Middle Eastern Abaya and Niqab Head Dress. 


A Niqab is a veil that covers the face.

An Abaya is a full length outer garment worn by Muslim females.

Thank you Easter for bringing your Mum to our Room 7 Student Led Conference and sharing your cultural heritage. 


Easter is from Thailand and Burma, showing respect for Muslim religious beliefs and customs. 



Your science fair art and writing was spectacular! Well done Easter.



7 comments:

  1. I love my dress.πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my art it was great when we went somewhere special it was very very fun.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜‡πŸ˜š


    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Easter I love your look it is amazing and very cool because my favourite colour my favourite is black and gold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are good at art.

    ReplyDelete