Pages

Friday, May 17, 2019

Sailing at Akarana

                  
              A Day On The Water


                      'Give it a Go Sailing Programme'





Image result for new zealand americas cup

A lucky group of Glen Taylor students experienced a day of sailing at Akarana. With many thanks to the Rotary Club and patient instructors.


Image result for optimist boat images

"It was so much fun learning how to sail and having fun on the water"

                    
Glen Taylor - 'Give it a Go Sailors'


Dontae practising a figure 8 sailing knot

Enjoying a sail, with the wind and sunshine


Looking good Tuakana

Future America's Cup Sailors??


4 comments:

  1. Good morning - wow an exciting experience for you tamariki. I hope you had fun,
    - maybe future sailors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tena koutou Glen Taylor School: Did you have fun on the water? I don't like boats because I get worried that it might tip over. Did you get worried that it might tip over? from Dominic

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hi Glen Taylor School. I was really interested if any of you fell off the boat. my favorite part was when you where on the boat on your own because I would be to scared. How do you sail a boat? By paige :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sailing was fun. I like sailing in the small boats

    ReplyDelete